Our carefully designed Ayurveda treatments offer you an individualised approach to managing your own health and well-being. Ayurveda is the most ancient healing system in the world today yet its principles applies across space and time. In this retreat you will not only learn the basic principles of applying Ayurveda in daily life through modifications in diet and lifestyle but you will also have an individualised wellness consultation with an Ayurveda Dr to assess your health status.
We offer you the opportunity to learn about Ayurveda and live and experience it in daily life. You can also experience a range of treatments according to your health status including cleansing and rejuvenating therapies you can carry out yourself in daily life. Ayurveda is not just for the treatment of disease but also for the prevention of disease. It is aimed at creating a happy, healthy long life by living in harmony with the natural rhythms of life.
Ayurveda literally means ‘the science of life’ and life includes not only the mind and body but also all that exists in this universe. When one lives in harmony with all that exists, one is supported by the universe in ways that one cannot even imagine. Quite simply when we support nature, nature supports us.
Ayurveda considers that most diseases come from attachment and negative emotions hence Ayurveda like Yoga works on the level of body and mind. Ayurveda does not have a system of Yoga practice in place but recommends the use of other wellness systems for enhanced wellness of mind, body and soul.
|3 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 220 USD|
|4 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 270 USD|
|5 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 330 USD|
|6 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 420 USD|
|7 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 450 USD|
|14 Days Ayurveda Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 850 USD|
|The fees will vary according to the time you spend on the retreat but here is a rough breakdown|
Booking amount due with the application is 20% of the total fee
(i.e. non-refundable advance towards the program fee).
➢ Remaining fee needs to be paid upon arrival before starting of the Retreat
- Private rooms with attached bathrooms
- Shared twin rooms with attached bathrooms
- Full hot water supply
- Some of our rooms have balconies with views of the Himalayan foothills
- Clean and spacious
- Heating will be provided during the winter months if required
|05:30 a.m - 06:00 a.m||Wake Up|
|06:00 a.m - 06:30 a.m||Mantra Chanting|
|07:00 a.m - 07:30 a.m||Shatkarma and breathing Body Movement|
|07:30 a.m - 08:00 a.m||Herbal Tea or Juices|
|08:00 a.m - 09:30 a.m||Sound Healing / Reiki Healing|
|09:30 a.m - 10:30 a.m||Satvik Breakfast|
|10:30 a.m - 12:30 p.m||Vedic Astrology classes|
|01:00 p.m - 02:00 p.m||Yogic Lunch|
|04:30 p.m - 06:00 p.m||Hatha Yoga Classes (Beginners and Intermediate)|
|06:30 p.m - 07:30 p.m||Nature Walk|
|08:00 p.m - 09:00 p.m||Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)|
|09:30 p.m||Lights Out|
- A specialised organic diet according to your health needs. Proper diet is essential for healing and our diets can be catered according to the individual though they will be vegetarian/vegan only. Our diet will be light and easy to digest as well as detoxifying. The diet will be sattvic (harmonious for the mind) to enable a harmonious state of mind and deep detoxification of the body so that the Ayurveda treatments you undertake will have maximum effect.
- Receive and individualised consultation from Anadi’s team of Ayurveda professionals. These consultations will provide you with detailed information on your current health status and constitution as well as remedies at the level of food and lifestyle as well as other practices.
- Undergo deep detoxification Panchakarma ( five actions) process for the body. Panchakarma works on a cellular level and will facilitate the elimination of toxins from the deeper parts of your body as well from the superficial levels. The five processes of Panchakarma are vamana (emesis), virechana (purgation), nasyam (elimination of toxins from the head, ears, nose and throat area), vasti (enema) and rakta mokshana (blood letting). In this way certain diseases can be cured, others prevented and others palliated. Please note that not we do not practice rakta mokshana and the other processes will be provided in all or in part depending on the health condition of the participant.
- Experience rejuvenation and positive wellness from the treatments, diet, lifestyle and herbal remedies offered according to your constitution
- Practice gentle Yoga asanas to suit your health status; these will be prescribed by your Ayurveda Doctor. Receive daily Ayurveda Doctor visits to assess the progress of your health status.
- There will be no excursions during this retreat as this retreat is based on specialised detoxification processes which require the participant to minimise sensory stimuli so that the body-mind complex can be preserved for healing rather than having to make constant adaption to the sensory overload of the outside world. At the end of the retreat, we will, however offer you an excursion to a place of natural beauty/ historical or spiritual interest. Learn the basics of Ayurveda diet and lifestyle from the ancient Ayurveda Texts going back 5000 years, yet remain applicable to today’s world. Having this knowledge will put you in a good space to plan your daily diet and lifestyle for maximum wellness.
- Open for men and women alike
- Recommended ages are 18 to 60 though persons outside this age bracket can be considered on a case by case persons
- If you have a prevailing medical condition or are pregnant, the applicant needs to submit his/her medical reports beforehand so that we can assess whether you are medically suitable for Anadi Therapeutic Wellness Retreats. His/Her Medical professional will also need to provide a letter of suitability for the retreat
- No background of Yoga necessary
Ask us to know all about yoga course details, our team will get back to you with all relevant information regarding yoga teacher training course.