Things to know before a yoga retreat in india
A Yoga retreat at the Anadi Yoga Centregives you the opportunity to practice Yoga with consistency and authenticity. It is suitable for all persons (subject to certain health conditions) and ages ( 18 to 60 are the recommended ages though these can be varied upon request to Anadi Yoga Centre).
A yoga retreat includes the following:
- Yoga history and philosophy teachings
- Yoga asanas (hatha/vinyasa and ashtanga) -physical practices to facilitate better energy flow in the body
- Pranayama – breathing practices to harmonise the mind
- Sessions on anatomy and physiology based on modern science and yoga texts
- Specialised alignment practices to facilitate better asanas
- Uniquely designed fresh yoga based vegetarian diet with 3 meals a day
- Therapeutic yoga for restoration and rejuvenation of the mind and body
- Excursions to places of natural beauty and historical places of mediation
- Individualised guidance regarding any queries you may have on your yoga practice
- Mantra chanting
- Detoxification processes based on the 6 main detoxification practices
- Practical advice on how to live a yoga lifestyle in your daily life
Ask us to know all about yoga course details, our team will get back to you with all relevant information regarding yoga teacher training course.