These retreats will focus on the eight limbs of yoga and provide you with both philosophical and practical insight into Yoga as a way of life. Working with the body mind and soul we will offer you profound insights into what Yoga actually is. You will understand Yoga as a holistic system of health and well-being for the entire human organism as well as life on this planet as a whole. We will offer bodywork, breath work, chanting and meditation as well as Yoga philosophy so that you can reap the benefits of an experiential Yoga lifestyle. In addition we offer you Yoga Therapy which in itself is a treatment modality based on Yoga individualised to the health status of the participant. Yoga Therapy is provided by our specialised Yoga Therapists who have been trained to offer the participant a form of Yoga for healing disease and restore optimal wellness.
|3 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 180 USD|
|4 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 240 USD|
|5 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 290 USD|
|6 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 320 USD|
|7 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 350 USD|
|14 Days Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh, India||$ 700 USD|
|The fees will vary according to the time you spend on the retreat.|
Booking amount due with the application is 20% of the total fee
(i.e. non-refundable advance towards the program fee).
➢ Remaining fee needs to be paid upon arrival before starting of the Retreat
- Private rooms with attached bathrooms
- Shared twin rooms with attached bathrooms
- Full hot water supply
- Some of our rooms have balconies with views of the Himalayan foothills
- Clean and spacious
- Heating will be provided during the winter months if required
|05:30 a.m - 06:00 a.m||Wake Up|
|06:00 a.m - 06:30 a.m||Mantra Chanting|
|07:00 a.m - 07:30 a.m||Shatkarma and breathing Body Movement|
|07:30 a.m - 08:00 a.m||Herbal Tea or Juices|
|08:00 a.m - 09:30 a.m||Hatha Yoga Classes (Beginners and Intermediate)|
|09:30 a.m - 10:30 a.m||Satvik Breakfast|
|01:00 p.m - 02:00 p.m||Yogic Lunch|
|04:30 p.m - 06:00 p.m||Hatha Yoga Classes (Beginners and Intermediate)|
|06:30 p.m - 07:30 p.m||Meditation|
|08:00 p.m - 09:00 p.m||Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)|
|09:30 p.m||Lights Out|
- A specialised organic diet according to your health needs. Proper diet is essential for healing and our diets can be catered according to the individual though they will be vegetarian/vegan only. Our diet will be light and easy to digest as well as detoxifying. The diet will be sattvic (harmonious for the mind) to enable a harmonious state of mind.
- Learn the authentic philosophy of Yoga from the original ancient texts of Yoga which include the Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Gheranda Samhita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Other texts may be included but the aforementioned texts form the foundation of Yoga. Through the study of these texts you will begin to understand the holistic purpose of Yoga and how it can heal on the level of body-mind-soul.
- Practice specialised asanas based on Yoga Therapy for your body-mind type for maximum detoxification. Understand the importance of mind in Yoga practices by having a solid foundation of the prescribed wholesome conduct recommended by Yoga in the form of yamas and niyamas.
- Practice Yoga detoxification processes which are part of the Yoga kriyas for cleansing the most essential parts of the body. The kriyas also have a profound effect on the mind. Such kriyas will be practiced on a daily basis Learn the different types of Yoga being practiced in the world today; Anadi school will teach you Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa and Ashtanga.
- Excursions once a week will also be incorporated into the schedule giving you time to refresh your senses and mind with new stimuli and learn about the local culture. Excursions will include visits to places of natural beauty, historical significance and other places of spiritual significance.
- Open for men and women alike
- Recommended ages are 18 to 60 though persons outside this age bracket can be considered on a case by case persons
- If you have a prevailing medical condition or are pregnant, the applicant needs to submit his/her medical reports beforehand so that we can assess whether you are medically suitable for Anadi Therapeutic Wellness Retreats. His/Her Medical professional will also need to provide a letter of suitability for the retreat
- No background of Yoga necessary
Ask us to know all about yoga course details, our team will get back to you with all relevant information regarding yoga teacher training course.