Info About YTT Programmes
Anadi Yoga Centre offers 200, 300 & 500 hour, four to eight week residential yoga teacher training courses in Rishikesh, India. Our courses are certified by Yoga Alliance. Anadi Yoga Centre serves to provide its students with an understanding of traditional Hatha Yoga practice while also sharing their teachings of theory and yoga philosophy from basic to advance levels. The fees for these yoga training courses include food, private accommodation with attached bath, course materials and local sightseeing (rafting in the sacred Ganga River and trekking through the foothills of the Himalayas). The booking amount ($200 non-refundable deposit towards course fees) should be paid with application and remaining course fees can be paid on arrival. Upon successfully completing a course, one can register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
Click Here for more information on our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses
Click Here for more information on our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses
Upcoming 200 Hour Teacher Training Courses:
- 7th Jan 2018 to 3rd Feb 2018 $1,400 USD
- 11th Feb 2018 to 10th Mar 2018 $1,400 USD
Upcoming 300 Hour Teacher Training Courses:
- 18th Feb 2018 to 17th Mar 2018 $1,750 USD
- 1st Jul 2018 to 28th Jul 2018 $1,750 USD
Upcoming 500 Hour Teacher Training Courses:
- 4th June 2017 to 5th August 2017 $3000 USD
- 9th July 2017 to 9th September 2017 $3,000 USD
- 17th September to 18th November 2017 $3,000 USD
Rules & Guidelines for Teacher Training Courses
The following guidelines have been drafted keeping in mind that the course demands a certain standard of physical fitness and health along with mental focus without which students may struggle to keep up.
- Students are expected to inform the respective teacher if they will be unable to attend a class. They have to provide a written note at the office for missing the class stating the reason for doing so.
- Except in case of a medical emergency, students will not be exempt from taking their final exam in order for them to be certified from the school.
- Use of any intoxicants are strictly prohibited and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED inside the school premises.
- Fees once paid, will be not refunded. However on solid reasons, if somebody has to withdraw from the course, fee can be adjusted towards courses at a later date.
- After lights out, all students are expected to not make noise or have loud interactions. While you may be feeling refreshed, it is important to respect that participants of the course needs sound sleep and rest.
- Students have to inform us about any injuries, disabilities or medical conditions they suffer prior to the beginning of the course.
- We ensure that proper care is taken regarding health and safety of the students, however, if any injury occurs during the course and practice, the school and affiliated teachers will not be liable. It is the responsibility of each student to protect themselves. Students are advised to pay close attention to safety measures demonstrated by teachers.
- For the team working here, Anadi is a sanctimonious place to learn and grow. We treat it as holy land and all students are requested to keep the place clean and tidy. Once vacating the accommodation, they should make sure that the room is hygienic and clean.
- Eating in the yoga hall is not allowed.
- We expect friendly and respectful behavior/manner towards staffs, teachers, colleagues and fellow students during their training period.
Any violation of these rules may lead to suspension from the course without any refund of the deposited fee. The teachers committee at Anadi reserves the right to withhold or deny the certificate in case a student is found demonstrating questionable behavior.
|Yoga Teachers Training Course|
Day Schedule Monday to Saturday, Sunday off
|05:30 am||Wake Up|
|06:00 am – 6:15 am||Herbal Tea|
|06:15 am– 6:45 am||Nasal cleansing|
|06:45 am- 08:45 am||Asana, Pranayama|
|9:00 am- 10:00 am||Breakfast|
|10:00 am– 11:00 am||Philosophy|
|11:10 am- 12:10 pm||Mantra Chanting|
|12:15 pm– 01:15 pm||Anatomy|
|01:30 pm – 02:30 pm||Lunch|
|03:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Adjustment & Alignment|
(Start from 2
|04:45 pm – 6:15 pm||Asana Practice|
|06:30 pm – 7:15 pm||Meditation, Yoga Nidra|
|07:30 pm – 8:30 pm||Dinner|
|09:30 pm||Lights Off|